- Chicken breastCapsicum Singapore noodlesHoney soy chicken sauce CarrotKaleCabbage
- Put a splash of olive oil in a pan on medium heat and add cut up chicken breast. Stir chicken till it’s cooked through.
- Add in carrots, cabbage, capsicum and kale and stir through the chicken. Add in honey soy chicken sauce and mix through well.
- Place Singapore noodles into boiled water, fully covering the noodles and leave them to soften for 2 minutes.
- Drain Singapore noodles and into the pan with chicken and vegetables. Mix through well.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Chicken Marinade Sauce