- SalmonHakubaku Udon NoodlHoney Soy sauce White breadKewpie mayonnaise
- Salmon fillet Honey Soy sauce GingerGarlic powder Hakubaku udon noodleShallots As an Entree BreadButter Kewpie mayonnaise
- Entree Put some butter and quite a bit of Kewpie mayonnaise on the bread and toast until the surface(kewpie ) is brown. Taste like cheese toast but taste more unique.
- Sauté shallots with sesame oil and pinch of garlic powder and salt and put it aside.
- Sauté salmon with bit of the olive oil,garlic powder and sliced of ginger. (lid on to cook through softly)
- Pour some honey and soy sauce over the salmon and make the outside crispy.
- Cook the Hakubaku udon noodle and drain. Put it into the pan after cooked salmon and toss with left over juice from the salmon.
- Decorate salmon+sliced ginger and noodle +shallots on the plate.
Brands and product used
- Hakubaku - Organic Udon Noodles
- Kewpie - Mayonnaise