- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp sushi seasoning
- 10 inari sushi pouch
- 8-12 tbsp seaweed salad
- 1 canned tuna
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1. Mix cooked sushi rice with sushi seasoning and sesame seeds.
- 2. Mash 1 canned tuna (drained) with mayonnaise.
- 3. Divide the rice mix to 6-8 portions.
- 4. Open the inari pouches and carefully place the rice ball into an inari pouch and let the inari stand, opening facing up.
- 5. Top the inari pouches with seaweed salad and tuna.
- 6. Enjoy!
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Sushi Seasoning