- 1.2kg chicken drummettes
- 1/4 cup of ABC Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 cinnamon sticks (crushed)
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 2 lemongrass (smashed and cut finely)
- Cracked pepper
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 7 kaffir lime leaves (cut thinly)
- Spring onions (for garnishing)
- Parsley (for garnishing)
- 1 lime (cut half/quarterly)
- Cob lettuce (to serve)
- Mix all ingredients except spring onions, lime, lettuce and parsley. Marinade chicken drummettes overnight in fridge.
- Heat oven up to 180 degrees. Lay chicken on a tray and spread them evently. Keep leftover marinade aside.
- When oven is hot, roast the chicken for 30 minutes, remove from oven at 30 minutes. Baste the chicken further with marinade that was set aside.
- Roast for another 20 minutes and when finished, remove chicken to let it rest.
- Place chicken on a plate, serve with cob lettuce and lime. Dress chicken with parsley and spring onions.
Product used in recipe
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce