- 2 cobs Korean cob of corn
- Glaze – ½ cup teriyaki marinade
- Glaze – 2 tbs water
- Glaze – 2 tbs sugar
- Glaze – 1 tbs mirin seasoning
- Garnish – Shichimi Togarashi
- Garnish – Kewpie mayo
- Garnish – Kewpie Sriracha mayo
- In a small saucepan, add all glaze ingredients and bring to boil then simmer on low until sugar is dissolved and reduced by about 1/4. Take off heat.
- In a prepared steamer, place corn cobs and steam until cooked through (approx. 5-8 mins)
- With a basting brush, brush the entire surface of corn cobs with glaze then sprinkle entirely with a light coating of Shichimi Togarashi.
- Serve with a drizzle of both kewpie mayo’s and eat while hot.
Brands and product used
- Kewpie - Mayonnaise
- Obento - Teriyaki Marinade