- 1 bunch Bok Choy
- 200g Edamame (without shell)
- 300g Shimeji Mushroom
- 2 bunch Hakubaku Organic Soba Noodle
- 50g Dried Cranberries
- 100g Kewpie Roasted Sesame Dressing
- 30g Kewpie Sesame Soy Dressing
- 1 Avocado, half and sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced and pickled
- 80g baby spinach
- Black sesame seeds, for ganishing
- Bring a pot of water in a medium saucepan to boil.
- Blanch bok choy, edamame, shimeji mushroom, drain and set aside.
- Cook Hakubaku Organic Soba in boiling water for 4 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Mix Hakubaku Organic Soba, dried cranberries and all ingredients from Step 2 above well. Add Kewpie Roasted Sesame Dressing and Kewpie Sesame Soy Dressing and toast well.
- Serve warm or cold with baby spinach, sliced avocado and pickled onion.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds.
Product used in recipe
- Hakubaku - Hakubaku Organic Soba
- Kewpie - Kewpie Roasted Sesame Dressing
- Kewpie - Kewpie Japanese Dressing Sesame Soy