- 500 grams chicken thigh fillets cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove finely grated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Obento cooking sake
- 1 cup of potato starch
- Oil for frying
- Salt and lemon wedges
- Mix together the chicken , ginger, garlic, soy, sauce , and Sake in a large bowl.
- Heat enough oil in frypan for frying when oil is hit dip the chicken pieces in the starch and fry for 5-6 minutes don’t over crowd the pan .
- Drain on paper add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with rice or curry sauce or a Japanese potato Salad
Brands and product used
- Obento - Cooking Sake