- 2 cups of rice
- 2 eggs
- 2 rashes bacon, diced.
- Chilli’s to taste
- 20ml ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (kecap mania)
- ABC Extra Hot Chilli Sauce (to taste)
- 1 onion diced
- 4 shallots chopped finely
- 500g boneless chicken thigh
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Cook rice using absorption method. Once cooked, place in freezer for 10mins.
- Turn wok to high heat and add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Meanwhile. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl and pour into hot wok, turning with a spatula until cooked and scrambled. Remove from wok.
- Add bacon to wok and cook until crispy. Set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of coconut oil to wok. Add chicken and cook, stirring until sealed.
- Add garlic, onion, chilli, ginger & spring onions to the chicken. Cook for 5 mins
- Add bacon and eggs to wok cook for a further 2 mins
- Add cold rice, ABC Sambal and ABC Kecap Manis and stir until mixed through.
- Serve with a side of ABC Sambal
Brands and product used
- ABC - Chilli Sauce Extra Hot
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce