- 400g salmon 1cm cubes
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee gluten free soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp Yeo’s pure sesame oil
- 1 carrot - chopped into coin size
- 1 cucumber - chopped into coin size
- 1 x 125g can edamame beans
- Shallots - chopped (garnish)
- Sesame seeds (garnish)
- Kewpie Mayo
- ABC Sweet soy sauce kecap manis
- Steamed rice to serve
- Heat oil in fry pan on medium heat
- Cook garlic for 1 minute
- Add salmon, cook for 5 minutes
- Add soy sauce and honey. Stir through and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Assemble poké bowl:Place rice in bowl. Add salmon, cucumber, carrot and edamame into separate sections on top of rice.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and shallots
- Top with kewpie mayo and finally drizzle ABC sweet soy sauce over top.
Brands and product used
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce