- Obento Sushi Kit
- Sushi & Sashimi Soy Sauce
- S&B Wasabi
- Obento Ginger
- S&B La Yu Chilli Oil
- Bring 600mL water and contents of sushi kit rice sachet to the boil.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stand covered 5-10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, evenly sprinkle powdered sushi mix over hot rice.
- Stir through rice using a paddle or flat blade knife to separate and cool rice.
- Divide 6 even portions and mould them into a panda-ish shape (mostly a rectangular prism squished in a little bit around where the arms will go).
- Cut out panda features from nori seaweed in sushi kit and place them on the rice body.
- Garnish with salmon, cucumber, chilli oil, ginger, wasabi, and soy sauce (or anything you like)!
Brands and product used
- Obento - Sushi & Sashimi Soy Sauce
- Obento - Sushi Kit
- S&B - Wasabi in Tube
- Obento - Ginger Pink Amazu Shoga
- S&B - La Yu Chilli Oil