- Seaweed sushi wraps
- Tuna in spring water
- Light cream cheese
- Smoke salmon
- Drain tuna, add to a bowl with tub of coles light spreadable cream cheese and mix until combined.
- Slice up your carrot and cucumber into small thin sticks.
- Lay out one of the seaweed wraps, shiny side down and add two heaped table spoons of tuna and cream cheese mixture and spread evenly, leaving two cm at each end.
- Add a piece of smoked salmon, cucumber and carrot. Then roll it up to the end and brush some water across the end to stick it down.
- Enjoy! * add pickled ginger and Tamari sauce on the side if you like.
Brands and product used
- Obento - Yaki Nori for Sushi
- Obento - Ginger Pink Amazu Shoga