- serves two:
- 2 bowl cooked rice
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 handful of bean sprouts
- 3 brown mushroom
- 300g pork belly
- 100g kimchi
- 1 cucumber
- 2 eggs
- bibimbap sauce ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons of Korean chilli paste
- 2 tablespoons of lee kum kee premium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 6 tablespoons of sprite lemonade
- 1 tablespoon of lee kum kee pure sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of roasted white sesame
- Shred the carrot, zucchini and cucumber, slice mushrooms and pork belly.
- Heat the fry-pan to a medium heat and then fry the vegetables one by one. Add a teaspoon of oil and then add the bean sprouts and fry for 1 minute and then place on a plate, and then fry the spinach for 30 second and place on the plate, then fry the carrot and zucchini for 3 minutes, fry the mushroom for 4-5 minutes.
- Then start to fry the pork belly both side until lightly brow then add the kimchi into the pork belly fry for 1 minute.
- Use a clean fry-pan on medium heat and add 2 teaspoons of oil to fry 2 eggs until medium cooked, the egg yolk should still be runny.
- In a big serving bowl, place the rice and all the cooked vegetables and egg on the top of the rice.
- Combine all the bibimbap sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well, then pour the bibimbap sauce over the rice.
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce