- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 500g Pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Kimchi
- 1 ½ tsp Sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp Gochujang (Korean red pepper paste)
- 3 cups Medium grain rice, cooked
- 1 spring onion, chopped to serve
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds to serve
- 1 tbsp Korean red pepper flakes to serve
- 2 tsp Gochujang
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Ginger, minced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp LKK Premium Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp White pepper
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- Prepare marinade by combining all marinade ingredients into a small bowl, stir thoroughly.
- Add thinly sliced pork to marinade, mix to coat will and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok until it just begins to smoke, add marinated pork and toss to stir fry for between one to two minutes.
- Add the onion, kimchi to the wok and toss to combine, add sugar and cook for a further three minutes.
- Add the gochujang and continue cooking for another minute, stirring all ingredients to combine well.
- Divide cooked rice between four bowls and spoon on the kimchi pork.
- Garnish with spring onion, sesame seeds and red pepper flakes. Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Ready Sauce Canton Chicken