- 6 Large Eggs
- 150 g Sugar
- 125 g Rice Flour
- 25 g Plain Four
- 250 ml TCC Coconut Milk
- Combine all dry ingredients together
- Stir coconut milk with sugar until dissolve
- Slowly add in 1 egg at a time and continue stirring until combined.
- Continue stirring until all eggs are used up.
- Heat up Kueh Kapit mold over the gas stove.
- When mold is hot, pour batter over the inner side of 1 mold and return to the fire
- Open mold to see if batter had turned golden. If so, remove and fold into a fan shape.
- Continue until all batter is used up
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk