- 3 eggs180 caster sugar30gtapioca flour 150g rice flour250mlcoconut milk or cream120mlwater
- Whisk eggs and sugar to combine
- Whisk in sifted flours
- Add coconut milk or cream then whisk until smooth
- Strain and leave to rest for an hour
- Preheat a kuih kapit mould. When hot, add 2 tablespoons batter then cover and cook until golden (1-2 mins).
- Remove each biscuit then fold in half, then in half again (to make a triangle). Press down gently.
- Repeat with remaining batter. Allow biscuits to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Milk