- Laksa pasteFish sauceSugarLime juiceLight coconut milkDried egg noodlesChicken breastGreen beansPeasCherry tomatoesCorianderDried shallotsBean sproutsRed chilli
- Brown chicken in fry pan with olive oil until sealed. Put aside.
- Cook Laksa paste for 1-2 minutes in a large saucepan until fragrant. Add Coconut milk and season with fish sauce and sugar to taste. Heat broth until it is simmering lightly.
- Add the chicken and vegetables to the broth. Simmer lightly with the lid off.
- Cook the egg noodles in a separate saucepan, strain, and put aside.
- Once chicken and vegetables are cooked through, serve the broth on top of the egg noodles in a large soup bowl.
- Garnish with lime juice, bean sprouts, chilli, coriander and dried shallots.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Lite Coconut Milk