- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Valcom authentic Thai Laksa soup paste
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut milk
- 8 dumplings of choice (I used chicken)
- 1 TSP peanut oil
- Fresh coriander and chilli (to serve)
- Boil water on stove. Chop up garlic while this heats up.
- Add dumplings to water and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- While they're boiling, heat up oil on medium heat in frypan, then add garlic- cook until fragrant.
- Add Laksa paste and fry off until fragrant. Then add coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Turn laska mix to low heat and stir as necessary to prevent burning or sticking to the bottom until dumplings are ready.
- Scoop dumplings out of water and place in the laska mix. Toss to coat and serve with fresh coriander and chilli.
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Thai Laksa Paste