- 4 Lamb shanks
- 400ml Coconut milk
- 114g Massaman curry paste
- 1 Onion
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1 Star anise
- 4 medium Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan forced.
- Mix curry paste, coconut milk and stock in a baking dish. Place the sliced potatoes and onions in along with the cinnamon and star anise.
- Place the lamb shanks into the dish and submerge into the liquid.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil and place in the oven for 2 hours.
- Remove foil from dish and place back in the oven for another 1 and a half hours turning the shanks over half way through.
- Serve with rice and garnish with chilli.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Light Coconut Milk