- x 2 cooked salmon fillets - flaked
- x 2 cups cooked brown rice
- x 1 baby fennel bulb - finely sliced
- x 2 ruby red grapefruit - peeled and cubed
- x 1 cup edamame
- coriander leaves
- x 1 shallot - finely sliced
- x 1 lemongrass stalk - pale section only and finely chopped
- x 6 kaffir lime leaves - finely chopped
- x 3 Thai chillies - seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- x 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- x 2 cloves garlic - crushed
- x 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- x 1 coriander root - finely chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- Cook salmon in foil in oven for 15 minutes at 180C. Flake using two forks.
- Blend on high until smooth - lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, chillies, fish sauce, lime juice, garlic, brown sugar, coriander root and water. Strain dressing through a sieve.
- Divide edamame beans, brown rice, grapefruit and fennel between four bowls. Top with flaked salmon, coriander leaves, and shallot slices. Drizzle over dressing.
Brands and product used
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce