- 2 cups red lentils
- 1 can TCC premium coconut cream
- 1 cup rice
- 1 packet of spinach
- 2 brown onions
- Thumb size piece of ginger
- 4 garlic gloves
- 1 can organic chopped tomatoes
- Spice mix: 1 tsp each of chilli, garam masala, cumin, ground coriander, salt and pepper.
- Lemon juice and sweet chilli tofu to garnish (optional)
- 3 cups Vegetable stock
- Chop onions, garlic and ginger. Cook the onion till translucent then add the garlic and ginger till fragrant.
- Add the spice mix till fragrant then add in your vegetable stock and rinsed red lentils. Cover for 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Cook the rice as per directions on packet.
- Take off the heat. Add the premium coconut cream, tinned tomatoes, bag of spinach and cooked rice. Add the lemon juice and sweet chilli tofu (optional) Season as required and you’re all done!
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Cream