- Soy Sauce (Gluten free)MGO HoneyGingerSeasame oilSeasame seeds
- Combine 1/4 cup soy sauce, 5 tablespoons of MGO honey, 2 teaspoons of fresh peeled and finely chopped ginger, 1/2 teaspoon seasame oil in a small hard to knock over bowl
- Cover with reusable bowl cover or beeswax cover and chill in fridge for 1 hour
- Remove from fridge and add 1 tablespoon of seasame seeds
- Serve as an accompaniment to chicken nuggets, meat free nuggets, egg rolls or broccoli florets, the sauce will encourage your fussy eater to eat the main meal. As the soy is gluten free it will be easier on digestion and the MGO honey is fantastic for gut health and inflammation which many fussy eaters struggle with.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Soy Sauce Gluten Free