- 4 bok-choy (sliced roughly)
- 4 medium sized potatoes (cubed)
- 450g brussel sprouts (quartered)
- A handful of kale leaves (chopped finely)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 210g jar Five Tastes Thai green curry paste
- 1 400mL can TCC premium coconut cream
- 1½ Tbsp crushed coriander seeds
- 2 Tbsp vegetable stock powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp buttery Nuttelex
- In a saucepan, boil the cubed potatoes in salted water until cooked through.
- Heat all oil and Nuttelex in wok on medium heat.
- Add onions and coriander seeds and stir until onions soften.
- Add brussel sprouts and stir until they are lightly braised.
- Add kale, bok choy, salt and stock. Reduce heat to low and stir fry until greens have wilted.
- Add Thai green curry paste and allow excess water to cook off.
- Add potatoes and coconut cream. Stir through and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve green curry on a bed of rice.
Brands and product used
- TCC - Coconut Cream