- Yellow curry chilli paste Garlic. 2 Tablespoons (30 gram) Shallot 2 tablespoons (tbsp) Lemongrass 2 TbspDry chilli. 2 Tbsp Black pepper. 2. tbsp Kaffer lime skin 1 tsp Kaffer lime leave 2 Tbsp Galingal. 1 tsp Tumeric 1 tbsp or powder 2 Tbsp)
- Southern Thai curry (Coconut milk 4 Can 3200 CCPalm sugar, 1 -2 Tbsp Fish sauce 2 -3 Tbsp Coconut oil or vegetable oil 2 Tbsp water varíe if you like thick and rich curry just use 1/4 of coconut milk
- *3 noodles rice vermicelli thick & thin , grass noodle) 20-250 gram each *4 meats ( Scallops, fish, prawn, fishball. 30-350 gram each *veggies ( broccoli , cauliflower, purple cabbage, bean, carrot * all Depend on what you wantAdding more if you like
- Prepare yellow curry paste ( Pound all ingredients mix well by mortar and pestle
- Boiling water 2 pot. 2-3 litre just enough to cover it One for branching all veggies another one for noodle 4-8 mins depend on that noodle (read label on the package)
- White waiting Pot boiling start cooking curry by Stir chilli paste from step 1 with oil until aroma. Adding all meat stir abit until just enough to let chilli paste absorb in meats. Add coconut milk just 2 can cover with lid. Waiting Curry start boiling then add 2 can if coconut milk and 1 can of water. (Use coconut can to measure) Waiting for 5 mins add palm sugar and fish sauce mix well. Continue boiling 5 mins and taste the flavour as you like. I like abit of sweet (Flavour should be spicy abit of salt and sweet) while waiting Curry boiling at the same time . Branching Veggies and Noodles and Eggs. stop heating by soak in cold water Both vegie and noodle .
- Set up dishes byadding curry bowl in the middle. Add 3 noodles, add 5 veggies around and boiled egg. When you ready just pouring curry into bowl and enjoy
- Notes: Perfect eggs as photo boiling 8 mins just put the eggs when water is boiling not from start. Purple cabbage use fresh one as bean but I personal like only cabbage is fresh. Basil is the best to add too. Especially Greek basil Original this menú use crab meat but I don’t have them I use mix seafood instead. Veggie as you like can be anything. Eggs can add or not up to you.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk