- Yaki Nori
- Rice wine vinegar
- Cream Cheese
- Using a food processor, rice the cauliflower into rice-sized pieces by pulsing. Make sure not to over-processes the cauliflower and do in smaller batches to ensure you get a good consistency.
- In a very hot pan, add cauliflower rice and cook. Season with rice wine vinegar and cook until sofened.
- Once the cauliflower is finished up and dried out, add to a bowl with cream cheese. Mix together to make it sticky and set in the fridge until cool.
- Once the cauliflower mixture has cool slice the avocado, cumcumber and smoked or raw salmon into strips.
- Either use a bamboo mat or Susheezi machine to prepare your Sushi. When using the Susheezi place the cauliflower rice in both halfs. Make an indent in the middle. Place avocado, cucumber and Salmon in the both side, close machine and push out the sushi sausage onto the Nori, then roll it up in the Nori. Wetting the end with a little bit of water to stick the Nori. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes to soften.
- Cut to your liking, place on a pretty board add ginger, wasabi and soya sauce to taste.Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Obento - Rice Wine Vinegar
- Obento - Yaki Nori for Sushi
- S&B - Wasabi in Tube
- Obento - Cooking Sake
- Obento - Ginger Pink Amazu Shoga