- Sushi rice
- Nori sheets
- Sushi seasoning
- Kewpi mayo
- Tinned tuna
- Thoroughly rice 1 cup of rice.
- Cool rice and then add 1 tbls of sushi seasoning.
- Spread rice firmly onto nori sheet so it is about 1cm thick (leave a 3cm gap on the top edge).
- Mix tuna and desired amount of kewpi mayo and spread Ina line onto the middle of the rice.
- Add thinly cut avocado strips.
- Wet the edge of the nori sheet and roll firmly into a cylinder. Ensure sticky nori sheet edge grips.
- Wait a minute for sushi to be glued sufficiently before cutting into desired thickness.
Product used in recipe
- Kewpie - Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Obento - Sushi Seasoning
- Obento - Yaki Nori For Sushi