- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 400g Chicken Strips
- 500g Fresh Hokkien Noodles
- 200g Thinly Sliced Cabbage
- 2 tbsp Kecap Manis - Sweet Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sriracha Chilli Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fried Shallots, Spring Onion and Chilli to garnish
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add chicken strips and stir fry until browned.
- Add cabbage and stir fry for a further minute.
- Add all sauces and curry powder to the wok and stir until heated through.
- Add noodles to the wok and stir until coated in the sauce.
- Serve immediately and garnish with fried shallots, spring onion and chilli.
Brands and product used
- Mae Ploy - Sauce Sweet Chilli