- baby corn spears (410 gram tin)
- 2 x carrots
- 1 x onion
- 1 x bunch bok choy
- coconut cream (400ml tin)
- lemon juice (2 x Tablespoons)
- fish sauce (1 x Tablespoon)
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 500 grams chicken thighs
- 1 x Red Capsicum
- Brown Sugar (2 x Tablespoons)
- 1/2 jar of Thai Green Curry Paste
- Canola Oil (2 x Tablespoons)
- Put 2 Tablespoons oil in hot pan (medium heat), put 1/2 jar curry paste and leave for 2 minutes to heat and infuse in oil.
- Slice chicken and stir into curry paste and oil (cook for 2 minutes).
- Slice and add veggies = carrots, onions, bok choy (whites only), capsicum, and add tins of baby corn spears, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts. Also add lemon juice, fish sauce and coriander stems. Stir in 1/2 the tin of coconut cream at the end of adding veggies and sauces etc... and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Chop and add bok choy greens and coriander leaves, add remainder of tin of coconut cream and sugar – stirring all together, cooking for the last 3-5 minutes.
- Serve on Steamed Rice or Cous Cous! Yummy Yummy :)
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Bamboo Shoot Slices
- Valcom - Water Chestnuts Sliced