- 500gm Pork
- 1 Onion
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 2cm piece Ginger
- Lettuce Cups
- 5 Button Mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- Can Baby Corn
- Valcom Water Chestnuts Can
- Tamari or Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
- Yeos Sesame Oil
- Dice Onion and Garlic and Ginger in Thermomix for a few seconds on number 4 or dice by hand. Use 1 TBSP of oil and fry until onion is translucent. (approx 3 mins)
- Add pork mince and fry for a couple of mins.
- Then Add diced carrots and sliced mushrooms. (for quick and easy method you can also dice in Thermomix for a few seconds also).
- Continue to cook until Mince is cooked through (about 10 mins)
- Meanwhile whilst pork is cooking, add all of the sauces into a bowl. (1 TBSP Yeos Seasame Oil, 2 TBSP Tamari / Lee Kum Kee Soy, 1 TBSP of Sweet Soy, 2 TBSP Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce. Cut up baby corn into bite size pieces. Slice Valcom Water Chestnuts.
- Once the Mince is cooked through, add the baby corn pieces and the sliced Valcom Water Chestnuts.
- Once stirred through, Add the sauce. Stir through for one minute. It is ready to serve.
- You can simply add mince to a bowl if you are hungry. For a lighter meal like I have done here - simply add a few tablespoons of the Pork Mince mixture into lettuce cups. It is optional, but I added a few roasted peanuts and 2 pieces of coriander as the garnish.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Water Chestnuts Sliced