- 1 section of 3 of pkt of organic Hakubaku Soba noodles
- 1 serve of pre- cooked brown rice
- ¼ cup whole raw quinoa cooked as per packet instructions
- 1 small can tuna chunks in oil, drained
- 2 Tbsp chopped pickled sweet ginger- keep a couple of big pieces to swirl on the top
- ½ cup roughly chopped destalked coriander (keep some whole stems for top)
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 6 cm of Lebanese cucumber cubed
- 10 cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 spring onions cut in fine angle cuts (keep some for top)
- 4 mint leaves chopped fine ( keep one for top)
- ½ mango cut into large cubes
- dry roasted peanuts chopped chunky for final sprinkle
- Dressing1/2 tsp Lee Kum Kee sesame oil
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- juice of one lime
- 1 Tbsp ABC sweet soy sauce
- For the dressing crush garlic into small bowl then add sesame oil, tahini, lime juice and sweet soy sauce. Whisk. Refrigerate while preparing the rest of salad.
- Break noodle bunch in half then prepare as per instructions on packing. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Prepare quinoa as per instructions on packaging.
- Heat rice as per instructions on packaging.
- Place all ingredients, except mango, spare spring onions and peanuts in large mixing bowl and gently toss together.
- Form into a high mound in chosen bowl & sprinkle mango pieces on top.
- Drop spring onion on top of salad and finish with chopped nuts and remaining coriander & mint sprigs.
- Serve a side of lime on side
- Dress salad - two options – pour over just before serving, or serve in a small jug next to salad for individual to pour on themselves.
Brands and product used
- Hakubaku - Organic Cha Soba Green Tea Noodles