- 1 full size chicken cut into 8 pieces, without skin
- Green Paste:- Half Bunch of Coriander- 6 Cloves of garlic- 1 inch Ginger - 5 Indian green chilies (Blend all the ingredients into a green colour paste)
- 2 medium size white onions, cut thin slices
- 1 medium size Tomato cut into small cubes
- TCC premium coconut milk 165ml
- 1 Tbsp of Corriander powder
- 1/2 Tbsp of Cumin powder
- 1/2 Tbsp of Kashmiri Red chilli powder
- 1/2 Tbsp tumeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 1 cup of water
- Lemon, coriander leaves, green chilli for garnish.
- Wash the cut chicken and marinated for 15 minutes with salt and then wash them.
- Heat up the pot and put 2 tbsp oil
- Put the slice onion into the pot and fried them till light brown fragrant.
- Put the green paste and the slice tomato, fried them till the oil and the water separated.
- Add cut chickens and shallow fried them together with coriander powder, red chilly powder, turmeric powder, cumin and garam masala powder.
- Keep stir fried all the ingredients till fragrant and add 1/2 tbsp salt.
- Add 1 cup of water, closed the pot and cook for 30 minutes in a low flame. ( keep checking and stir the curry for few minutes)
- Open the lid of the pot after 30 minutes to remove of the steam water. While boiling put half of 165 ml TCC premium coconut milk. Let it boil for 15 minutes.
- When the gravy of the oil separated with water, it means the chicken curry is ready to be served.
- For garnish sprinkle of coriander leaves, cut chillies and cut lemon. Can be served with Roti or Jira Rice.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk