- 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 750g beef rump steak, cut into cubes
- 1 brown onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup massaman curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 cardamom pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, chopped
- 270ml can of TCC Premium Coconut Milk
- 500g potatoes, chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- coriander, peanuts, chilli and steamed rice to serve
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook beef until browned and transfer to slow cooker.
- Heat the remaining oil in pan. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes or until softened. Add paste and garlic and cook for a further 1 minute. Transfer to slow cooker. Add cardamom, cinnamon, lime leaves, coconut milk, potato, carrot, fish sauce and raspberry jam. Cover with lid. Turn your slow-cooker on to low and cook for 8 hours or until beef is tender.
- Discard cardamom pods and cinnamon. Add lime juice. Serve with rice and sprinkle with peanuts and coriander.
Product used in recipe
- TCC - Premium Coconut Milk