- leftover rice kecap Manis,soy sauce, peas,palm sugartomato sauce,saltvegetable oilPaste:Shallots,chili,garlic,shrimp paste
- Combine the paste ingredients and pound to a smooth paste with mortar pestie or food processor.
- Heat a wok over a high heat until smoking and add vegetables oil. Fry the paste for about 2mins. until very fragrant.
- And the peas and palm sugar and toss to coat in the paste add the leftover rice salt kecap Manis, soy sauce and tomato sauce and mix well.
- Serve with sliced of cucumber and egg on top.
Brands and product used
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce