- 500g Scotch Fillet
- Frozen Packet Stir Fry Vegetables (Chinese) 750g
- Capsicums -Red, Green and Yellow
- Hokkien Noodles 1/2pkt
- Instant Rice 250g
- Dry Ginger 2 tsp
- Dry Oregano 2 tsp
- Minced Garlic 2 Tsp
- Sweet Chilli Sauce 4 Tsp
- Fresh Basil and parsley leaves as garnish
- Last but not least ABC Sweet soy sauce 1 1/2 cups
- Cut Scotch fillet into 2cm or bite size portions.
- Prepare Marinade- add ABC sauce, sweet chilli sauce, dry ginger, dry oregano, minced garlic. Add diced meat into marinade and sit for 30 minutes
- Slice capsicums and add to frozen stir fry veggies.- heat in microwave to your liking.
- Toss marinaded meat in a hot wok with a touch of oil for approx 5 minutes or until your liking.
- Boil water and pour over noodles.Heat rice in microwave for 90 seconds Stir through drained vegetables with meat in the wok.
- Plate up drained noddles, rice and meat vegetable mix. garnish with fresh basil and oregano
Product used in recipe
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce