- 2 Packs Two Minute Noodles
- 1 Lap Cheong Chinese sausage (chopped)
- Handful Bean Sprouts
- 1 Red Capsicum (sliced)
- 2 tbsp ABC Kecap Manis Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp ABC Extra Hot Sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1 Red Chili (chopped for garnish)
- 1 tbsp Coriander (garnish)
- Handful Fried Shallots (garnish)
- 1 Lime (quartered for garnish)
- Cook two minute noodles according to instructions. Strain and set aside.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a wok on high heat. Place Lap Cheong in the wok and cook until brown. Add capsicum and cook for a further two minutes.
- Place noodles in wok with sausage and capsicum.
- Fry an egg in a separate fry pan.
- Once noodles are mixed through add sauces and bean sprouts.
- When the noodles are warm and stirred through transfer into a bowl and place the fried egg on top. Add chili, coriander, fried shallots and lime. Add extra hot sauce on top.
Brands and product used
- ABC - Chilli Sauce Extra Hot
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce