- 2 pork loins, pounded
- 1 potato, bite-size
- 1 carrot, bite-size
- pickled plum
- pickled ginger
- 1 egg, beaten
- plain flour
- bread crumb
- 2 cubes Golden Curry Japanese curry roux
- 2 cups chicken stock
- In a pot, heat some cooking oil and cook the carrots and potatoes for 1-2 minutes, then add the chicken stock. Bring to boil, then simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add the curry roux and mix until well dissolved.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper, then cover with plain flour, egg and then bread crumb.
- Deep fry in hot oil until cooked. Then cut into strips.
- On a plate, place some rice, katsu, some curry, lettuce, pickled plum and ginger. Drizzle some mayo on top and serve.
Product used in recipe
- S&B - Golden Curry Mild
- Kewpie - Kewpie Mayonnaise