- 1 piece V2 plant based burger
- 30 gr cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 30 gr carrot, cut into long thin strips
- 1 stalk spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- Obento Tonkatsu sauce
- Kewpie mayonnaise
- 2 tbs butter
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- Optional:2 slices cheese
- Pan fry the V2 burger using a nonstick frypan until it is cooked on both sides. Cool it down, then diced it.
- Combine the eggs, cabbage, onion, carrot, spring onion and diced V2 burger in a mixing bowl. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper then mix them well.
- Preheat a nonstick frypan over medium low heat. Add some cooking oil and 1 tbs of butter, then pour in the egg mixture. Cook both sides well until the egg is fully cooked.
- Spread some butter on the sandwich bread. Cut the omelette to the size of the bread then place it on the bread. squeeze some mayonnaise and tonkatsu sauce across the omelette. Add some cheese (optional). Cover it with a slice of bread. Cut the sandwich half in triangle shape.
- Place the sandwich on a plate. Put some garnish if desired and serve.
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Tonkatsu Sauce
- Kewpie - Kewpie Mayonnaise