- 500g Beef Strips
- 300g Supergreens ie: Mix of broccolini, sugar snap peas, asparagus spears
- 1/2 Jar Valcom Red Curry Paste
- 2 Tbs Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbs Thai Chilli Jam or Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 200ml Coconut Milk
- 450g pkt Microwavable Jasmine Rice
- Spray a wok or large frying pan with olive oil spray over a high heat.
- Add half the beef. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining beef.
- Spray wok or pan with more olive oil spray over a medium heat. Add vegetables. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes, or until tender.
- Return beef to wok or pan with Valcom Red Curry Paste, Oyster Sauce, Thai Chilli Jam or Sweet Chilli Sauce, Coconut Milk. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Heat the rice in the microwave following packet instructions.
- Divide evenly among serving bowls and top with stir fry.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Red