- 1/2 cup Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Broccoli
- 1/2 Zucchini
- 1/2 Red Capsicum
- Handful of sliced Mushrooms
- Handful of Snap Peas
- 1/2 cup Baby Sweetcorn
- 2 Tablespoons Lee Hum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis)
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1/2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- Mix the Oyster Sauce, Soy Sauce, Sweet Soy Sauce, Water and sugar in a bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Heat up the sesame oil in a large fry pan or wok on a high heat.
- Add the broccoli (or any other hard vegetables that you would like to add to the recipe) to the fry pan and cook for about a minute.
- Add the rest of the veggies to the fry pan (cabbage, zucchini, red capsicum, mushrooms and snap peas) and cook for around 5 minutes or until the veggies are tender crisp.
- Pour in the sauce and stir through for a minute or so until everything is cooked how you like it.
- Can be served with rice, but is also super tasty on it's own!
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- ABC - Sweet Soy Sauce