- 1 onion - sliced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 500gms chicken mince
- 3 bunches bok choi - roughly chopped
- 1 jar Valcom Authentic Thai PAD THAI stir-fry paste
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 small tin premium coconut milk
- 1 bunch coriander - chopped
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1 tsp tamarind paste
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tblspn vegetable oil
- 250 gms pad thai rice noodles - prepared per the instructions on the pkt.
- Fry off the ginger, garlic and onion in a wide pan with sesame and vegetable oils. It's ready when it smells delightful.
- Add the chicken and break up into small parts, cook until white about 4 mins.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, tamarind and lime. Fry for 3 mins.
- Add the FULL jar of PAD-THAI stir fry paste and stir through for 3 minutes
- Add the prepared rice noodles and stir to coat thoroughly (1 minute)
- Add the chopped bok choi, coriander and coconut milk and stir through gently.
- Serve with lime quarters for squeezing.
Product used in recipe
- Valcom - Pad Thai Paste
- TCC - Premium Coconut Cream
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce