- Bamboo shoots
- Panaeng Curry Paste
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Celery sticks
- Garlic 1 bub
- 2 spring onions
- Coconut cream small tin 270 ml
- Put rice in rice cooker and it turn on.
- Chop vegetables, slice pork, dice garlic,
- Add pork, vegetables, and curry paste into pan and fry at high heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Lower the heat below half way until simmering and add half a cup of water. Place lid over dish and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add coconut cream and turn up heat until high and mix and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Bamboo Shoot Slices