- S&B Golden Curry Japanese Curry Mix
- Panko crumb
- Sweet potato
- Pickled ginger
- Brown rice
- Dice your veggies and chuck them in a pot/skillet for 5 mins just enough to brown
- Pour water over them I always go just enough to cover the ingredients in the pot. Let this boil away for 20 minutes.
- Whilst the veggies are cooking. Cover your chicken fillets/tenders in olive oil. Then roll them in panko crumbs. My wife and I can’t eat egg so this is perfect for us. The oil makes the crumbs stick perfectly. Fry the chicken.
- After 20 mins add the Japanese Curry Mix to the vegetables. Turn the heat down and let it simmer. The mix perfectly combines to make a delicious curry sauce that tastes just like the restaurants. After five mins simmering you are good to go. (You can add more water here if you need to it’s that easy)
- Cut the chicken into strips. Dish out some rice. Serve the curry over the rice then place the chicken on top.
- The finishing touch is some home made pickled ginger. We have this meal once a week without fail. This recipe is always a winner.
Product used in recipe
- S&B - Golden Curry Mild