- Overnight cooked rice
- Three cloves of garlic smashed and finely diced
- Pineapple halved
- Half Capsicum cut in cubes
- Half onion cut in cubes
- One small carrot cut in cubes
- Mushroom a handful
- One Beaten egg
- Small handful of Cashew nut
- Oyster sauce 1.5 tbs
- Soy sauce 1 tbs
- Fish sauce 1 tbs
- Oil to fry
- Frozen peas and corns
- Make a bowl out of the halves pineapple. Cut the flesh in cubes.
- Heat oil in the wok then throw in onion and garlic. Fry until fragrant smell occur then throw in cold overnight rice. Mix well.
- Add egg, fry and mix well. Then add oyster sauce, soy sauce and fish sauce.
- Now add all ingredients and stir fried well.
- Scoop the fried rice over and into the pineapple boat. Topped with some white pepper powder and doctorate with spring onion, coriander or chili to your liking.
Brands and product used
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Oyster Sauce
- Squid Brand - Fish Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Premium Soy Sauce