- 900g steamed long grain white rice
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 3 cups diced carrots, peas & corn
- 700 g Pineapple diced , drained
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Place rice in a microwave safe bowl with vent open and microwave for 2½ minutes. Heat 1 tsp sesame oil in a non-stick frying pan over low-medium heat and fry 2 eggs for 3 minutes or until yolk is soft but whites are set. Repeat with remaining 2 eggs and set aside.
- Heat 1 tsp sesame oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and stir fry vegetables and pineapple for 8-10 minutes or until carrots are tender.
- Add remaining sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice and stir fry for 3 minutes. Stir through spring onion and coriander. Divide among bowls and top with a fried egg to serve.
Brands and product used
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil