- Basa fillet
- 2-3 Sliced ginger
- Spring onion and chili to serve
- 100ml water
- Two tablespoons of soy sauce
- Two tablespoons of sesame oil
- Pinch of salt
- Place fish fillet in a bowl and steam it over boiling water that seasoned with salt and sliced ginger for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil in a bowl until sugar dissolves.
- Pour the sauce over the fish and steam another 3 minutes.
- Get the bowl out off the steam and place chili and spring onion to serve. Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Yeo's - Pure Sesame Oil
- Lee Kum Kee - Light Soy Sauce