- Brown Rice
- dried Black Fungi
- Fried Shallots
- Edaeme Beans (frozen)
- Tahini & Coconut Amino for Sauce
- black sesame seeds
- Cook 1/2 cup Brown Rice and add 1/2 Tablespoon of Obento Sushi Seasoning once cooked. Divide into 4 servings. Then add the following:
- Cook Fillet of Salmon (skin off)
- Cut zucchini into match stick size prices
- Shave 1 carrot
- chop cucumber
- rehydrate black fungi with hot water
- slice avocado
- add 1/2 tablespoon of fried shallots
- sprinkle over black sesame seeds
- steam broccolini until just cooked, still crunchy
- add some kimchi
- add a little tahini, coconut amino and hot water and shake to mix. Use this as a tasty dressing.
- add the defrosted Edaeme beans.
- Add all ingredients together in whatever quantity you desire for a healthy work lunch. I make my bowls a day in advance and assemble at work.
Product used in recipe
- Obento - Sushi Seasoning