- Soy Sauce
- Garlic and Chilli Sauce
- Pork mince
- Wonton Wrappers
- Separate wonton wrappers
- Combine raw pork mince, chopped chives, grated garlic, soy sauce and chilli and garlic sauce in a bowl so that all ingredients are mixed together.
- Place a small spoonful of the pork mix into the middle of the wonton wrapper. Press the edges of the wont wrapper together to form a semi circle. (However, I used dumpling maker which helps with sealing the edges)
- Place water into a large wok and heat until boiling. Once water is boiling and bubbling, place wontons into water. Cook for about 10 minutes, ensuring you turn the dumplings.
- Spoon each dumpling out and place onto a plate. I like to sit dumplings onto a paper towel to quickly pat dry any excess water off, but this step is not necessary. If you do though, be quick to then transfer dumplings to a plate as sometimes the wonton can stick to the paper.
- Mix soy sauce and garlic and chilli sauce into a small serving dish. Serve sauce with dumplings and wolah!
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Salt Reduced Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Chilli Garlic Sauce