- SERVES 2
- 100g pork belly slices
- 100g (10pcs) prawns
- 400g soba noodles
- 50g carrots cut in julienne
- 140g green cabbage cut into bite sizes
- 30g shiitake mushroom cut in julienne
- Half brown onion cut in slices
- 10g spring onions cut in batons
- FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- ½ tbsp oyster sauce
- ½ tbsp light soy sauce
- ½ tbsp dark soy sauce
- ½ tbsp tomato sauce or honey
- TO GARNISH (OPTIONAL)
- Red ginger pickle (Beni Shoga)
- Bonito flakes (Katsuobushi)
- Prepare the soba noodles as per your packet's instructions and set aside for later.
- In a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients and set aside for later.
- In a large pan, pour about 1 tbsp of oil on medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add in the pork belly slices and cook for about 1 min, then push them aside and make room in the middle of the pan (The pork slices will continue to cook throughout).
- In the middle of the pan, add in the prawns and cook for about 1 min on each side.
- Then, add in the onions and stir-fry everything together for another minute.
- In the same pan, add in the carrots and stir-fry for about 2-3mins.
- Next, add in the cabbage and the shiitake mushrooms and stir-fry for another 2mins.
- In the same pan, add in the soba noodles and the sauce mixture. Combine everything well by stirring for about 2mins.
- Lastly, add in the spring onion batons. Give everything a good mix and it's ready to serve!
- Optional garnishes: Sprinkle some red ginger pickle and bonito flakes on top!
Product used in recipe
- Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Light Soy Sauce
- Lee Kum Kee - Dark Soy Sauce