- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion
- 1 tsp fresh root ginger
- 100g firm tofu cut into 1cm cubes
- 3 tbsp Valcom authentic Thai red curry paste
- 400mg can chopped tomatoes
- 300mL coconut cream
- 250g raw frozen prawns deveined
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Add onion, ginger and tofu and cook for a few minutes until tofu is lightly browned and onion softened
- Stir in the curry paste, then cook for 1 minute more.
- Add chopped tomatoes and coconut cream. Bring to the boil, then leave to simmer for 5 mins.
- Tip in the prawns, then cook for 5 minutes or until prawns are cook through, Serve alongside cooked basmati rice and garnish with mint or coriander.
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Red
- TCC - Coconut Cream