- 500 grams Kent Pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 400 ml TCC light coconut milk
- 1/2 jar Valcom Red Curry Paste
- 2 medium onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 punnet of small yellow Roma tomatoes, approx 16, sliced in half
- 1/2 medium red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tin of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oil in a large Wok and add onions and ginger. Stir fry for 3 minutes until softened.
- Add red curry paste and coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Add pumpkin and cook for 15 mins.
- Add zucchini and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chick peas and red capsicum and cook for 5 minutes
- Add Roma tomatoes, stir then turn off the heat.
- Serve immediately on a bed of rice or rice noodles. Garnish with halved Roma tomatoes and sliced red capsicum. Serves 4.Suitable for Vegans
Brands and product used
- TCC - Lite Coconut Milk