- 200g rice stick noodles
- 1 jar (230g) Valcom Laksa Paste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 200g firm fish fillet, cut into 3cm pieces
- 200g prawns, peeled and de-veined, reserve the heads
- 1 can (400g) coconut milk
- 100g snow peas
- Place prawn heads in a pot and pour over boiling water until covered (approximately 4 cups). Bring to boil and simmer for 8 minutes. Drain and reserve liquid.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add in rice noodles and cook for half the time instructed on the packet cooking directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add in Laksa paste and fry until fragrant (approximately 1 minute).
- Add fish and prawns and stir until cooked.
- Add in coconut milk and 2 .5 cups of reserved liquid from prawn heads. Bring to boil.
- Add in noodles and snow peas and boil for 3 minutes. Enjoy!
Brands and product used
- Valcom - Curry Paste Laksa